Barefoot bandit's mom upset

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
I think we know why this kid is so screwed up

In an exclusive interview with The Huffington Post, the mother of Colton Harris-Moore, the once elusive "Barefoot Bandit," said she is angry about reports that her son is involved in a movie deal.
"Colt's lawyer doesn’t keep me in the loop at all," Harris-Moore's mother, Pam Kohler, said Thursday.

News that Harris-Moore would be the subject of an upcoming 20th Century Fox movie -- tentatively titled "Taking Flight" -- was announced last week. The studio reportedly agreed to pay the former Camano Island, Wash., resident $1.3 million for the rights to the film about his life.
However, Harris-Moore won't see a dime of the money. Per a court ruling, all of it will go toward the more than $1.4 million that he owes in restitution to the victims of his cross-country crime spree.

Kohler said she feels swindled and claimed she had already been promised a $300,000 payout from another production company.
"I've not received anything," Kohler said. "Not one cent."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/..._930787.html#s333182&title=Colton_HarrisMoore

attachment.php

Attachments

• DOUBLE-FACEPALM.jpg
    DOUBLE-FACEPALM.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 124
Maybe she needs an alliterative nickname, too.

Money-mad mom comes to mind, but it doesn't have the cachet of barefoot bandit.

I thought we always knew that... That broad is one piece of work.

I think he should hold out for and aditional 100K so he can pay back the whole amount

We allways knew that.

She is the only excuse the kid has for being such a f###-up.

He's an adult now. She should exit his life post haste for the benefit of all. If I were his lawyer I'd tell her to **** off too.

Back