Baltimore area AME recommendation?

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
My 3rd class medical comes due in May, but I'm thinking about renewing it this month to synchronize it with my birthday.

When I first went for the medical, the FBO I was training with at the time, who shall remain nameless, sent me to some middle-of-nowhere town in PA way up Rt. 1 for some unknown reason. Hell of a long drive for a 15 minute checkout.

No medical concerns. No conditions, no treatments, just prescription glasses (slightly near-sighted in one eye) and, well, I need to lose more weight...

Looking for a good AME in the Baltimore area - close to Martin State or BWI is ideal as I fly from one and work near the other. :)

Chuck, my AME is in Columbia. If you want his name and number, email me (just in case he doesn't want his number on a webboard). He was good, but according to Dr. Bruce, he (actually his nurse?) gave me one test incorrectly. It would have affected a normal guy like you, but it didn't take into account my SODA. I was still able to pass that particular test.

He's a good AME and used to be an active pilot, but if you had the time, you ought to go visit Dr. Bruce and get some air time while you're there. That's probably what I'll do next time. He has a sweet Seneca. . . .

The AME's are great right at MTN. obtained my last two Medical Certificates fro Proinnsias O'Croinin, M.D.

Tony

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back