Bahamas

charlie

Pre-takeoff checklist
zephyrhills FL and harbour island Bahamas
Display Name

Display name:
Charlie
As some of you know weare privelaged to live about 1/2 the time in the Bahamas. Every year we do a side trip or two to "other" islands. Last year it was a provo, Tortola, Anguila. St. Maarten followed by a trip to great Inagua and Cat Is. We just completed this years trip doing another three days at hawks nest on Cat and three at Emerald Palms on South Andros. Both great places to fly to. Back home on Harbour Island yesterday. My wife has an ophoto album posted so if anyone is interested email me @zephyrengn@aol.com and I'll have her send it. Our next adventure will be Brisbane to Perth on the GOANA tour in Sept. Charlie Melot

Copy and paste the link here, Charlie! I think we'd all love to see it and it will save your wife from e-mailing it 50 times. ;)

I love seeing pics of St. Maarten. I concur - post the link!

Need help! I looked at the ophoto album sit where the pictures are stored and can't come up with a link for others to look at our pictures. All my wife knows how to do is upload to an email which takes a lot of time???? There must be a way... Charlie

I just created an ofoto album and pushed a picture up - doesn't seem to be an easy link there, they're controlling access via the "Share this album" function, but let's try this link

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoVi...e&Ux=0&collid=62709578407&photoid=62338578407

As far as upload, after you create an album, you click on Upload Photos, but that's a "one at a time" process. I saw a link inviting me to download software to manage the upload process - didn't do it, but it's probably the best way to bulk upload.

My son uses photobucket.com and finds it easy to upload and easy to share photos from there...

Charlie:

Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Really appreciate the advise you gave me last year on going out to the Bahamas. My nieces are still talking about the trip and which place they enjoyed the most.

Down to Cozumel this year. We'll let you know how that goes.

Best,

Dave

Back