BAD timing!!

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
We got back from vacation early this morning, and my wife, a University of Florida grad and staunch Gator, went into work. Wouldn't you know, a coworker came into her office and held up a couple of tickets.

"what do you have there, Jay?"
"A couple of tickets to the championship game."
"You mean the Gator/Buckeye game?"
"Yep."
"You dog."
"I can't go. You want 'em?"

So we quickly researched flights and hotels and discovered it would cost $3K to go to the game. OK, but we just got back from vacation, the work has piled up for both of us in our absence, and we have no one to watch the kids. DAMN!

bummer ken, you watch the kids, mail the tickets to me, perfect! :)

Ken,

What about your friends here at PoA.... :(

I have a free place to stay in Glendale.

We got back from vacation early this morning, and my wife, a University of Florida grad and staunch Gator, went into work. Wouldn't you know, a coworker came into her office and held up a couple of tickets.

"what do you have there, Jay?"
"A couple of tickets to the championship game."
"You mean the Gator/Buckeye game?"
"Yep."
"You dog."
"I can't go. You want 'em?"

So we quickly researched flights and hotels and discovered it would cost $3K to go to the game. OK, but we just got back from vacation, the work has piled up for both of us in our absence, and we have no one to watch the kids. DAMN!

Reminds me of a few years ago... my friend calls and says, "Hey, whatcha doin tonight?" "Watchin the Red Sox" (world series... 2004). He says, "Come watch it at my house." "Ok, sounds good." "Cool. You'll be watching it with my 3 boys, Barb and I are going to the game."

As much as I wanted to be mad at him, I couldn't let anyone pass up that kind of opportunity.

Reminds me of a few years ago... my friend calls and says, "Hey, whatcha doin tonight?" "Watchin the Red Sox" (world series... 2004). He says, "Come watch it at my house." "Ok, sounds good." "Cool. You'll be watching it with my 3 boys, Barb and I are going to the game."

As much as I wanted to be mad at him, I couldn't let anyone pass up that kind of opportunity.
Well Ken if i lived closer i'd watch the kids for you, But Penna. is abit to far away. (Good Luck)
Dave G.

Ouch, jeez he had you by the nuts with that deal.

Back