Backups schedule?

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
What's up with the backups? I'm seeing the site still being down for backups at 7:00 or 8:00 am MDT?

gkainz said:
What's up with the backups? I'm seeing the site still being down for backups at 7:00 or 8:00 am MDT?
Not sure. I don't have access to the backup portion of the site and Chuck is on vacation, I think. I'm restarting the forums in the morning and will try to log in earlier until it's resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Brian. Looks like you need an east coaster to volunteer as morning shift to restart the forum if backups are hanging... :)

it actually looks like the site was down the last 2 nights from 1:30am to 8:00am or so.

I had to find outher entertainment last night....*sniff*

NickDBrennan said:
it actually looks like the site was down the last 2 nights from 1:30am to 8:00am or so.

Nick, do you ever sleep?

Bill Jennings said:
Nick, do you ever sleep?

Sure doesn't seem like it. Was off work at 7am today, and back at school at 1. Yay.

*muttermutter*

That backup routine worked fine for weeks and I go on VACATION and it starts timing out.

I know what has to be done - I have to increase the php timeout factor again. Sorry about that folks, it'll be better soon and in the meantime I'll be checking in every am before work to make sure we're online.

gkainz said:
Thanks, Brian. Looks like you need an east coaster to volunteer as morning shift to restart the forum if backups are hanging... :)

I'll volunteer for that, I'm operating on GMT here in London.

Back