Back in the air

Larry Latch

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Larry Latch
Well after following you good folks for a couple of months and after an extended flight review, I made my first solo flight since 1991 this morning. What a wonderful feeling and boy am I glad to be flying again. Certainly won't be another gap like that one again :) Now off to shop for a plane.

Larry

Great news. You have picked an opportune time to shop for a plane.

Well after following you good folks for a couple of months and after an extended flight review, I made my first solo flight since 1991 this morning. What a wonderful feeling and boy am I glad to be flying again. Certainly won't be another gap like that one again :) Now off to shop for a plane.

Larry

Wanna buy a real nice turbo Dakota?

A wise person once said that the best thing about growing older is being able to enjoy the same experiences from a different perspective.

Isn't it nice to be able to relive the first solo all over again? Most only get to experience that once in their life.

Congratulations! I did the same thing last year, after a twenty year break I got back into flying and ended up with a Cherokee.

How many hours did it take you?

My dad has not flown since '96

Congrats on getting your flight review completed!

How many hours did it take you?

My dad has not flown since '96

Congrats on getting your flight review completed!

Right at 10 hours. I was really very comfortable after the first flight and landings were back by the third. Tell him to get after it.

Back