Baby Talk

AuntPeggy

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Namaste
Got a phone call from the youngest daughter last night. She's the one who has 8-year-old son & step-son who were going to go flying around the west with us last summer until their other parent objected.

Anyway, daughter discovered the Ponca City Fly-in and took all the little ones. 2-year-old grand-daughter, who does not really talk English yet--just baby babble-- took one look at all the planes and amazed everyone by stating clearly, "airplane" and "where's grandpa?"

Grandpa and Grandma wish we had been there, and not 1000 miles away.

That is so cute! :yes:

My grandson has two grandfather-pilots. He is not quite at the talking stage yet, but his eagle eyes can spot a plane in the sky better than Chuck Yeager in his prime... :D

Ayto! Ayto! (his word for airplane), and the finger pointing to the sky. Sure enough, there it is! Now I am working on high-wing versus low-wing.....

-Skip

That's pretty cute.

The child is destined for great things... perhaps a future version of Patty Wagstaff?

:)

When I was young, I would say "MY Airpane!"

I have a cousin that flies and has 4 kids, one of them, while getting bumped around on a tough Oklahoma crosswind said "Woooooah airpane!!"

Back