June 28, 2015
B-Kool Portable Cooling Systems
PO Box 242
Sedona, AZ 86339
Bob@B-Kool.net
928-300-4045
B-Kool Named Best Portable Cabin Cooler
by Aviation Consumer
Kool Portable Cooling Systems has been recognized as best of the best by Aviation Consumer, a resource for pilots and aircraft owners. As pointed out in the July 2015 edition of Aviation Consumer (Volume LXV, Number 7), the B-Kool Portable Cooling System is compact (11 x 18 x 16-in), well crafted, and easily lives up to its hype of effective cooling.
Available in 12 and 24-volt units, with or without remote control
Pricing starts at $299
For more information, visit www.b-kool.net

Used the BKool Saturday at Marana (AVQ), AZ for some local flying around noon. Shot an approach into Tucson and back to Marana. 107F on the ground with our seasonal monsoon humidity. Quite comfy in the cabin and didn't want to turn the system off and get out when we got back to the hangar.

We are finally catching up and have all flavors in stock again

Thanks to those who have been patient

I flew with the family yesterday about 200nm from a balmy 82 deg and 60% humidity at take off to dry NE Texas. I filler up my Bcool before leaving, but with the door open, we really didn't need it. Landed in TX, had lunch, relaxed a while at the FBO and saddled up. It was hot. Dry heat, but hot. Midday heat. Checked the Bcool, was still to the top with ice.

Fired the fan up as quick as possible and fired up the Bcool. We went from dreadlfully hot in that pressure cooker to comfortable in a couple minutes. The fam was VERY appreciative and the wife commented that maybe I did make a smart choice buying something for once. About 10 min on ground and another 15 min in air and we turned it off. Having that cold air box blowing really does make flying in hot temps a family affair.

Any ideas how to make it a cold weather heater?

Back