B-kool Portable Cooling Systems

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
We are proud to once again announce special pre Oshkosh pricing for our B-kool portable cooling system. This system normally sells for $379.00 (12v) and we are offering them for a limited time for $349.00 plus tax and shipping. See B-Kool.net

We offer a no hassle return policy, and with over a 100 sold, to date not a single one has been returned.

Anyone wanting to take advantage of our promo, please contact me directly at Bob@b-Kool.net, or by calling me at 928-300-4045

Also a special thanks to all who helped us on the save the Sedona airport survey.

Thanks

bob

Bob:

Welcome to PoA!

For those of you not fortunate enough to fly Beech products (grin), Bob's product, the B-Kool, is a well-respected one indeed among the very selective, highly critical and (occasionally) somewhat-demanding pilots of Beechcraft products. I know this from Bob's participation at BeechTalk.

And, as for Sedona, I am proud that the PoA community was able to help in some small way!

We are proud to once again an ounce special pricing for OSH..$369.00 for our 12v units, and $399.00 for the 24v units.

We have also updated our FAQ page on our website B-Kool.net

More questions, contact me at txgroup@aol.com, or 928-300-4045

http://b-kool.net

As part if our ongoing effort to continue to provide innovative, competitive and effective products, we are proud to announce the New B-Kool.

The new B-Kool continues our tradition of innovation by

. Improved airflow efficiency (from an already industry best)

. Modular construction allowing for economical upgrades in the future

. Competitive pricing for the best value in the industry

. Suggested retail price as low as $299.00

Pre season limited offer. Save an additional $20.00 on all B-Kool units

Now you can have over 2 hours of cooling for as low as $279.00

For special pricing please contact

Bob@B-Kool.net
928-300-4045

Do NOT use the website or you will not receive the pre season savings

We are limiting the quantity of these discounted units, so order as soon as possible.

Bob

Sent from my iPad

Back