B-17 for sale

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
Fuddy Duddy is for sale. $3.5 million. $35K each, I need 99 other like minded folks. You with me? (Of course, that is just the asking price, if you actually want to fly it it will be more. Much more)

I've actually got 0.10 of "right seat time" in Fuddy ... back from the "good ol' days" of the National Warplane Museum in Geneseo, when we had "volunteer day" in October. Bob Gillman (sp?) in the left seat. :D

Richard said:
Fuddy Duddy is for sale. $3.5 million. $35K each, I need 99 other like minded folks. You with me? (Of course, that is just the asking price, if you actually want to fly it it will be more. Much more)

Oh, wait, I'm getting out my checkbook. If I sell the Tiger.......

A few years ago I had a dream, well nightmare that I sold the Tiger and bought a DC-3. I had no type rating or multi time but I bought it anyway. Didn't do a Title Search for liens or if I could get insurance. I go to fly the plane and the previous owner is in the left seat. I asked what he was doing and he says he still owns part of the plane and wants to fly it. I realized at that point I wasn't even qualified to taxi the thing and I had made a BIG mistake. I woke up thinking I had sold the Tiger and was really upset. Very strange.

Ehhhh, no thanks I'll pass on Fuddy Duddy. :D

Anthony said:
Oh, wait, I'm getting out my checkbook. If I sell the Tiger.......

A few years ago I had a dream, well nightmare that I sold the Tiger and bought a DC-3. I had no type rating or multi time but I bought it anyway. Didn't do a Title Search for liens or if I could get insurance. I go to fly the plane and the previous owner is in the left seat. I asked what he was doing and he says he still owns part of the plane and wants to fly it. I realized at that point I wasn't even qualified to taxi the thing and I had made a BIG mistake. I woke up thinking I had sold the Tiger and was really upset. Very strange.

Ehhhh, no thanks I'll pass on Fuddy Duddy. :D

Dreams can be so educational. Yours: The way NOT to happily purchase a B17 !

Back