AZ Weather finally coming back!

Brian Austin

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Brian Austin
Woohoo! FINALLY getting back that AZ weather for March!! No more rain for a little while.

Snow? That white stuff that's cold and gives bad backs to the shovelers? PASS! :D

Soon I will be there too!!! It is clear and a million here, but cold. Two more weeks!!!!

I just returned from a week in Tucson (Loews Ventana Canyon). We had terific weather! I thought it was always like that in AZ :).

I flew on the airlines out there while my plane was in for annual. I'll be picking it up tomorrow!

Alan said:
I just returned from a week in Tucson (Loews Ventana Canyon). We had terific weather! I thought it was always like that in AZ :).

I flew on the airlines out there while my plane was in for annual. I'll be picking it up tomorrow!
Wow, your timing was perfect. Rain on and off all day across that area. I cancelled a flight due to sporadic rain and predicted t-storms.

Next week is even better: high 70's, low 80's. Yum!

Hey i am gonna be in AZ on spring break. Going to play golf at Lookout mountain( which is great) but whats better is we are taking a citation that my friends family owns. I am riding co-pilot. I believe we are landing at Sky harbor but im not sure!!

Ill pray to the AZ weather gods for that week.

Rudy said:
Ill pray to the AZ weather gods for that week.
If it's within the next two weeks or so, Paradise is in AZ. Mid-70's to mid-80's. Sunny. Light breezes. Sigh.

Thats good to hear.

60 degress here in Mpls yesterday but sure went downhill today lol.TT

Back