For Sale Avionics removed KI-209, GDL-69, etc

bradp

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
BradP
All prices are price plus actual shipping. Units removed working unless noted (e.g. as-is, parts).

I know my post count is low here over on PoA. I'm bradp over at Mooneyspace and Brad Podd on beechtalk, where I am a frequent contributor. I'm a known entity real life person with decent grammar.

All items are physically located in Wilmington, NC. Face to face or paypall F&F works.

Thanks for looking. Take care!

Brad

KI-209 (not /A) CDI: Removed, guaranteed working 30 day or return to me. Last yellow tagged by Pittburgh Air Radio in 2016. $975 OBO

Still available. Garmin XM Receiver GDL 69 (not /A). Tray and connector included. I will include a Garmin GA 55 antenna. Removed working or return to me: $650 OBO.

KN-75 Glide Slope Receiver: $60 OBO.

CI-1105 diplexer: $50

Attachments

• IMG_3862.jpg
    IMG_3862.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3865.jpg
    IMG_3865.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3866.jpg
    IMG_3866.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3867.jpg
    IMG_3867.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3868.jpg
    IMG_3868.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 35
Note: the GDL-69 is compatible with the old XMWX system. As I understand, Sirius XM recently updated radar refresh rates to 2.5 min for the old XMWX systems.

It's also compatible with marine packages. I used a marine XMWX Skywatch subscription which is $15/mo compared to $30/mo for the cheapest XM or SMX aviation package. It's the same data.

I know my post count is low here over on PoA. I'm bradp over at Mooneyspace and Brad Podd on beechtalk, where I am a frequent contributor. I'm a known entity real life person with decent grammar.

Thanks for looking. Take care!

Brad

Sure you are, "Bradp", if that is even your real name...

:D

Note: the GDL-69 is compatible with the old XMWX system. As I understand, Sirius XM recently updated radar refresh rates to 2.5 min for the old XMWX systems.

It's also compatible with marine packages. I used a marine XMWX Skywatch subscription which is $15/mo compared to $30/mo for the cheapest XM or SMX aviation package. It's the same data.

How did you do this?

I went on to the Sirius website and when I put in the "radio ID" it takes me to the aviation subscriuptions even when I start in the marine section

Any guidance would be apprecited

Back