Aviation Talk Radio this Thurs.

write-stuff

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
write-stuff
Tonight, 6/26, The 25Zulu Show welcomes these guests:
Cal Tax - former fighter pilot, former Delta captain, current Stearman and glider pilot
Alan Armstrong - aviation attorney and pilot of a beautiful replica Nakajima "Kate" torpedo bomber
Rich Stowell will have his new "Flying Tip" in the series

July 7, Ground School Live will broadcast and take questions from listeners. With us will be yours truly, Dennis Erskine, and Bob Miller of "Over the Airwaves".

July 10, a special pre-OSH broadcast of The 25Zulu Show. Guests:
Patty Wagstaff
Barry Schiff
They'll be there taking your questions.

Good Flying! - Russ

www.GoldSealLive.com

Tonight, 6/26, The 25Zulu Show welcomes these guests:
Cal Tax - former fighter pilot, former Delta captain, current Stearman and glider pilot
Alan Armstrong - aviation attorney and pilot of a beautiful replica Nakajima "Kate" torpedo bomber
Rich Stowell will have his new "Flying Tip" in the series

July 7, Ground School Live will broadcast and take questions from listeners. With us will be yours truly, Dennis Erskine, and Bob Miller of "Over the Airwaves".

July 10, a special pre-OSH broadcast of The 25Zulu Show. Guests:
Patty Wagstaff
Barry Schiff
They'll be there taking your questions.

Good Flying! - Russ

www.GoldSealLive.com
Looking forward to it. The problem with audio, though, is that we don't get to see Patty's beautiful blue eyes and dazzling smile!

Looking forward to it. The problem with audio, though, is that we don't get to see Patty's beautiful blue eyes and dazzling smile!

We'll put some pictures up during her interview. Hey, better than nothing, right? - Russ

I'm sorry I missed it. I was up at the time doing some night landings with a lady about to be turned loose.

Back