Aviation magazines for iPad

jjflys

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
jjflys
I'm going to do a ton of business travel in the next month and I want to load up the iPad with some reading material. Can anyone recommend some interactive iPad aviation magazines? I have heard Flying and Plane and Pilot are lame on the iPad. I already have P1 and Loop loaded and I am looking for more that are interactive like those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a thread about this but shoot I forget what it was. The thread mentioned a great iPad app that was an aviation magazine. Did you try an advanced search on POA?

I'm pretty sure that was the same thread where I found Loop- which is awesome by the way. :)

I'm going to do a ton of business travel in the next month and I want to load up the iPad with some reading material. Can anyone recommend some interactive iPad aviation magazines? I have heard Flying and Plane and Pilot are lame on the iPad. I already have P1 and Loop loaded and I am looking for more that are interactive like those two.

I'm pretty sure you have exhausted the interactive options. If you haven't read all of the AOPA Pilot mags you can sign up for their digital version, ***** about getting access to previous editions, and then fill your ibooks library up with a dozen issues of non-interactive .pdf magazines.

More and more of the ASA books (www.asa2fly.com) are being published in an electronic form that is compatible with the iPads.

Back