Av. vid. Q

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I want to post a video here but am afraid it may have already been posted. A search using appropriate terms does not show it to be posted already.. however searches are fraught with weaknesses. Should I just take a chance that it has been seen already and someone will shoot it down? Maybe I should not risk it, and just keep it to myself?

Is is the one about Debbie?

I want to post a video here but am afraid it may have already been posted. A search using appropriate terms does not show it to be posted already.. however searches are fraught with weaknesses. Should I just take a chance that it has been seen already and someone will shoot it down? Maybe I should not risk it, and just keep it to myself?

I figured out what to do. Its called Hit and Run. I will post the video and then not check back to see if someone dug back 4 years to show that it was posted already!

If you don't want to chance watching it - the brief version is parachutist is pulled out, yanks the tail off the plane, everyone jumps except the pilot...or does he?! Better watch it to find out!

http://www.trutv.com/video/most-daring/least-they-had-parachutes.html?link=truTVshlk

Back