Austin Aviators Gathering Thread

Archammer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingSchmidt
So for those of you in the Central Texas area that still aren't on my Facebook Friends list, we've started a little get together every so often and my buddy Mark had a great name for it,

Austin Aviators Gathering
So, we'll be meeting at our regular spot, the Moontower! Come hang out with a bunch of pilots and chew the fat! Come as you are, when you can. Qualifying friends, wannabes, and begrudging spouses welcome.

Saturday, September 5 at 6:30pm

Moontower Saloon

10212 Manchaca Rd, Austin, Texas 78748

Last edited:
Sent you a friend request. We have Dean Siracusa in common. I flew with him in his Meyers 200D. Fantastic aircraft.

I want to go to the Apache Pass fly in on the date you mentioned.

I'm probably a little long in the tooth for yawl's crowd, but I can still party!

No, I am not on your friends list, I am afraid. What is Fecesbook? Is it something for old guys? :lol:

Btw, the embedded Vimeo video says: Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.
You might need to unblock it.

Sent you a friend request. We have Dean Siracusa in common. I flew with him in his Meyers 200D. Fantastic aircraft.

I want to go to the Apache Pass fly in on the date you mentioned.

I'm probably a little long in the tooth for yawl's crowd, but I can still party!

Moontower is specifically designed for our crowd. It is like hanging out in a buddy's back yard, listening to music, eating a burger and drinking a cold beer.

Well that was my idea. We all go hang out at Moontower Saturday night and plan our big caravan of airplanes for Sunday morning. All meet at an airport and fly together.

What do you think?

No, I am not on your friends list, I am afraid. What is Fecesbook? Is it something for old guys? :lol:

Btw, the embedded Vimeo video says: Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.
You might need to unblock it.

I don't own the video, just posted it for you. Just click the giant button in the middle that says "watch on vimeo"

Moontower is specifically designed for our crowd. It is like hanging out in a buddy's back yard, listening to music, eating a burger and drinking a cold beer.

Well that was my idea. We all go hang out at Moontower Saturday night and plan our big caravan of airplanes for Sunday morning. All meet at an airport and fly together.

What do you think?

Hopefully, I can catch the next one. We've made plans to go to Apache (4XA4).

Maybe all of you could fly in there on Sunday for a minute?

Depending on what you fly, it's about thirty minutes from Austin I'm guessing ....

Anybody going down to Moontower from the north and want to carpool? Also, I can be the designated driver so you can have a few. :)

So it looks like we've got about 20 going so far, so this is a last reminder! If you're going to be in the area this Saturday night, come hang out with us at Moontower!

Details above!

Back