Aug 16th historical item from 49yrs ago

Col. Kittinger is a pilot as well, and he appears in the latest trailer for Will's movie, A Pilot's Story:

http://apilotsstory.com/index_elements/trailer3.html

(That is WELL worth a watch, by the way, and the project is well worth a donation, too! :yes:)
Not to get this too off track, but what happened to the trailer Friday night at Oshkosh? We went to the Fly-in Theatre after the Podapalooza expecting to see Will's new trailer, but it wasn't shown!

Not to get this too off track, but what happened to the trailer Friday night at Oshkosh? We went to the Fly-in Theatre after the Podapalooza expecting to see Will's new trailer, but it wasn't shown!

Yes it was - Just a lot later than was expected! It was supposed to show at 7 PM or something like that, but when I got over there at about 8:45 and talked to Will, they still hadn't presented it. I ran off to the traditional post-podapalooza dinner at a mexican restaurant so I'm not sure when it finally got shown. :dunno:

You were at the Fly-in Theater and NOT the Theater in the Woods right?

Yes it was - Just a lot later than was expected! It was supposed to show at 7 PM or something like that, but when I got over there at about 8:45 and talked to Will, they still hadn't presented it. I ran off to the traditional post-podapalooza dinner at a mexican restaurant so I'm not sure when it finally got shown. :dunno:

You were at the Fly-in Theater and NOT the Theater in the Woods right?
Yeah, we were at the fly-in-theater. In fact we saw Jason in the VIP area, but we don't rank to be able to go in to talk to him! :) We left when the X-15 pilots came on stage, because we figured that they wouldn't put Will's trailer between that and the movie, and Greg & Sharon were waiting for us at the compound.

Yeah, we were at the fly-in-theater. In fact we saw Jason in the VIP area, but we don't rank to be able to go in to talk to him! :) We left when the X-15 pilots came on stage, because we figured that they wouldn't put Will's trailer between that and the movie, and Greg & Sharon were waiting for us at the compound.

Yeah, they must have played it after you left.

Back