Attn: Señor Hoeneck -- Lightspeed PFX Update available

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
(Copied from an email)

UPDATE YOUR ZULU PFX NOW!
Firmware update 1.1.4 now available for download

Living up to its promise, the first firmware upgrade is now available for Zulu PFX. The new version includes:

• Improved battery life — Battery life has been improved by 10%.

• Ability to capture a Streaming Quiet™ noise cancellation profile — To allow pilots to get a head start on the quieting process, version 1.4 includes a feature that allows the user to capture a preferred level of quieting at anytime during the flight for later retrieval. Download the revised Zulu PFX User Guide for details.

Version 1.1.4 also fixes minor bugs.

Visit www.LightspeedAviation.com/Firmware for instructions on how to download the new firmware or call the Lightspeed Customer Support team at 800.332.2421.

You are receiving this notice because you have registered a Zulu PFX. Thank you for your purchase and for your feedback about our products. Your passion for flying and our passion to make that more exceptional is what drives us. Please continue to let us know how we can improve on both our products and our service. Who knows, one of your suggestions may make it into a future firmware upgrade!

For more information about Lightspeed Aviation and our products, visit LightspeedAviation.com.

Thank you for supporting Lightspeed!

Thanks, Mike -- I got the email, too.

Now, all I have to do is remember to bring them home from the airport! :)

Back