ATTN: NAVY PILOTS! Wings of Gold Pilots watch-special limited edition

emperor759

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
emperor759
ATTN: NAVY Aviators!-REDUCED- Wings of Gold Pilots watch-special limited edition

REDUCED FURTHER to $525.00 to sell immediately!!!!!

Debaufre Wings of Gold Edition Pilot Watch
Up for sale is a beautiful Debaufre Wings of Gold Naval Flight Officer pilot watch. This was a special collaboration with legendary F-14 Tomcat Top Gun Pilot: Captain Dale "Snort" Snodgrass to honor the dedication and courage personified by Naval Flight Officers. Navy Blue face with golden wings. Special US Navy caseback. This watch is no longer available from Debaufre!

All the things you have come to love from the Nav-B. 44mm. Sapphire crystal. ETA 2824 Automatic movement. Swiss made.

This watch comes with a beautiful brown leather-lined, burl wood box. Two original Debaufre straps -- black (on watch with limited wear) and brown (unworn). Spring bar tool included. Black Debaufre outer box in excellent condition. Watch is easily 95-99%. Clean crystal, case.

Special Limited edition-no longer available! $650.00 obo. cash and local pick-up only. Call 480-926-0046, PM or email at kwwebster@q.com

REDUCED further to sell immediately by this week--NOW $525.00.

specs. below:

• Model: Debaufre Nav-B Wings of Gold Pilot Watch. Condition easily 95-99%, some creases in strap from being worn a few times-inside only!
• Retail: Originally retailed for $950.00
• Swiss Made.
• Movement: ETA 2824-2 automatic. Hand winds and hacks.
• Boxes and papers: comes with special outer black presentation box, extra DeBaufre buckle.
• Special Burled Wood presentation watch box.
• Metal: brushed stainless steel case with screw-in solid back.
• Dial: navy blue dial with Wings of Gold Pilot Crest.
• Case: 44mm w/o crown.
• Strap/Bracelet: 22mm double rivet black genuine thick leather strap with white stitching and tang buckle. Strap made in Germany.
• Crystal: anti-glare and scratch-resistant sapphire.
• Other info: Excellent luminescent hands, Arabic hour markers and minute track, sweep second hand and coin edge crown.
• Water resistance: 30m

00B0B_6cMcs36GSUe_600x450.jpg

00A0A_asz0M0gmrLr_600x450.jpg

00s0s_4dAyxemc8SB_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
You do know Navy Pilots navigate ships, and Naval Aviators fly aircraft, right?

Met Snort a few years ago at an air show. Had him sign a poster that I took years ago (below). Guy's a character. Not many like him around these days.

Attachments

• 220239_223301341016641_7631704_o.jpg
    220239_223301341016641_7631704_o.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 26
This post seems more likely to belong in the classifieds section. Is it possible for the moderators to relocate this link?

Cheers

It is in the classifieds section.

Met Snort a few years ago at an air show. Had him sign a poster that I took years ago (below). Guy's a character. Not many like him around these days.

Yeah, same. Buddy and I were poking our noses around the MIG and the L-39's on the pre show day, and this older guy comes up and starts chatting with us. We are talking shop for a while, then all of a sudden his wife arrives and announces to us who he is. Very down to earth guy, and not at all what I would have expected.

The middle pic has them. Not sure what version is being sold here though.

I would assume the upper picture is a generic pro marketing shot from the manufacturer as it has the hands pretty close to the traditional 10:10 positions used to photograph all watches along with professional lighting, and the center and lower pictures are the amateur shots taken of the actual unit for sale.

Reduced to $525.00 to sell immediately!! Need to get past due medical bills paid this week so reducing and sacrificing more to quick sale, thanks guys for looking!!

Wish I had the money! Very sharp watch. Local too! Good luck!

reduced to sell immediately due to past due medical bills and other impending bills!

Now $525.00 shipped in CONUS

Apparently it's not big enough and lacks the requisite E6B bezel for GA pilots to buy....

Back