Attn: DFW based Pilots -- "Approaches That Can Kill" WINGS seminar

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Registration now open for "Approaches That Can Kill". This will be held on Wednesday, December 5 at the Carrollton, TX, based Aviation Training and Resource Center (http://atrcsim.com).

More information and chance to register can be found at this link.

attachment.php

Attachments

• faast1.jpg
    faast1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 126
That looks like it will be interesting... Too bad I won't be in your neighborhood!

Those were the stuff of legend, why do you think they are offering it now? :hairraise::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hilarious. What if I told you that I (stupidly) shared my story with my home airport buddies? And then, months later, they played a trick on me?

You see, they told me to check the comments on Airnav regarding my alternate airport. They said several pilots saw my (attempted but aborted) approaches that day. I did so many go arounds it was horrible until I finally landed THE WRONG WAY. Argh, it was the worst.

Hilarious. What if I told you that I (stupidly) shared my story with my home airport buddies? And then, months later, they played a trick on me?

You see, they told me to check the comments on Airnav regarding my alternate airport. They said several pilots saw my (attempted but aborted) approaches that day. I did so many go arounds it was horrible until I finally landed THE WRONG WAY. Argh, it was the worst.

lol with friends like that .... (you know the rest)

Back