ATTN: CapeCodJay

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Dude, you haven't been around since May 2nd.

Where are you?

Nick, I tried contacting Jason through a back door last Thursday and was unsuccessful :dunno:

Anyone know his last name? It starts with a G....

Give him a call:
"Take my cell # so if you make it to 2B1 I can meet up with you and get you some great food etc.
7-7-4--8-3-6--3-7-0-6"

From an earlier post of his.
r

hmmmm, I sent him an email threatening to fly down to HYA to ask around if I didn't hear back. Let me know if anyone hears from him.

Godbout (thats how it sounds anyways) Looks like he logged on to his myspace account 6/14. Unless its someone logging in under his screenname.

Perhaps John Racine knows. John has been talking with him about some stuff.

draftek (doug) may know. he was supposed to send him a book according to an earlier post.

Actually I never heard from him after that post. I figured he may have just forgot again. I hope everything is ok.

PRobably just busy. Doesn't he run/own a hotel or B&B or something like that on the Cape?

you may be thinking of Jay Honeck (sp?) who owns the aviation themed hotel in Iowa City and is active on a few boards/newsgroups.

and it is Godbout, using a comment on Airnav to an FBO at KHYA

It doesn't look like he owns his property, nor is there a number listed at his (listed) FAA address...

you may be thinking of Jay Honeck (sp?) who owns the aviation themed hotel in Iowa City and is active on a few boards/newsgroups.

and it is Godbout, using a comment on Airnav to an FBO at KHYA

Nope. Jay had something to do with a hotel/B&B. I don't confuse states in different parts of the country. LOL

Run a google search on capecodjay. It seems he has diverse interests. Wonder why he hasn't been around. Someone get him upset?

I sent him an email and left a telephone message for him yesteday. We'll see what happens.

Back