ATTN: Bucket-listers!

Does it include the photo of one's spouse with a heretofore unseen smile on their face with an attractive stranger coupled to their backside? That will not present itself well on facebook . . .

Otherwise, I like the idea. :)

Does it include the photo of one's spouse with a heretofore unseen smile on their face with an attractive stranger coupled to their backside? That will not present itself well on facebook . . .

Nope. Photos/videos are extra. :lol: :hairraise:

I don't know if it will actually drum up any business for the skydiving guys (they are having a terribly slow summer, so far, for reasons we cannot fathom), but I figured putting together a package deal couldn't hurt.

And...if it fills my rooms mid-week, well, that's a plus, too. :D

When I was a video guy and we had couples celebrating engagements by making tandems I would ask the chick on film 'who is the most important man in your life right now?' 100% named the Tandem master.

When I was a video guy and we had couples celebrating engagements by making tandems I would ask the chick on film 'who is the most important man in your life right now?' 100% named the Tandem master.

:lol: :rofl:

Smart girls. :D

Back