Attention Nick: Sexiest Professions...

Wow, I'm pretty much screwed (and not in the fun way). Lets see...

1. Firefighter Too scrawny.
2. Personal Trainer Too Fat
3. CEO Too Dumb
4. Bartender Not nearly cool enough
5. Pilot YAY!
6. Nurse Still too dumb.
7. Surgeon See 3 and 6
8. Photographer YAY!
9. Soldier See 1 and 2
10. Cowboy I like eating cheeseburgers, does that count?

BTW, why anyone would think Cowboy is a sexy job is beyond me....

BTW, why anyone would think Cowboy is a sexy job is beyond me....
You haven't seen Brokeback Mountain? :dunno:

That aside, I don't think they are talking about the job so much as the person occupying it...

My future mother-in-law is a cowboy (working not rodeoing)...

You haven't seen Brokeback Mountain? :dunno:

That aside, I don't think they are talking about the job so much as the person occupying it...

My future mother-in-law is a cowboy (working not rodeoing)...

Sooooo..... you think your future mother in law is sexy huh.... hmmmm the mother daughter thing may have some potential.... make sure you get video to post...

BTW, no, never saw BB mountain.

Re: Sexiest Professions...

Guess I have done a few of these...

Here is the complete list:
1. Firefighter (Forest Fire Fighter, 5 seasons) :lightning:

2. Personal Trainer (Trainer/Coach for Ski Racers on the WC circuit, 10 years) :yes:

3. CEO (I have laughed right in the faces of many of these, while teaching them to ski) :rofl:

4. Bartender (Surviving in ski areas, 5 seasons) :drink:

5. Pilot (PPL in 90, CFI in 2000, real flying job in 2006) B)

6. Nurse (Unfortunately know way too many of these...) :blowingkisses:

7. Surgeon (Are you kidding? I have these on speed dial!) :(

8. Photographer (Only work with them from the other side of the camera... they are more AR than pilots!) :eek:

9. Soldier (Grew up in the military...and taught at the USAFA as a civilian... does that count?) :dunno:

10. Cowboy (The past 4 years, part time, on a real working ranch) ;)

But where the heck are SKI INSTRUCTORS on this list? :confused:

Oh, Henning....dem's fightin' words!

A question for you... why do the skiers kick butt on all the "he-man" athletes from other sports when it comes to the Superstar competitions?

And just in case you didn't realize... the ski instructors DO get the chicks at the ski areas... Tourists (like you) don't stand a chance! Even if you are a pilot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! ;)

Oh, Henning....dem's fightin' words!

A question for you... why do the skiers kick butt on all the "he-man" athletes from other sports when it comes to the Superstar competitions?

And just in case you didn't realize... the ski instructors DO get the chicks at the ski areas... Tourists (like you) don't stand a chance! Even if you are a pilot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! ;)

Cause the Superstars are weakened from rolling on the ground laughing?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW, if I do it right and pick the right gal, I can crash into her on a slope and have her undressed before we come to a stop....:D:rofl::rofl:

Is there a corresponding list for women? Or is this a comprehensive list, so that "nurse" the only profession commonly held by women that men find sexy? In that case, I'm out of luck.

Oh, that's right. I already found my cowboy-pilot.:blowingkisses::) Who'da thunk a cowboy-pilot would be attracted to a professor-pilot?

Judy

Is there a corresponding list for women? Or is this a comprehensive list, so that "nurse" the only profession commonly held by women that men find sexy? In that case, I'm out of luck.

Oh, that's right. I already found my cowboy-pilot.:blowingkisses::) Who'da thunk a cowboy-pilot would be attracted to a professor-pilot?

Judy

1) Hooker
2) Pole Dancer
3) The girl that brings beer.

Back