Attention Deficit Disorder Meds

The Sport Pilot rules, compared to the Private Pilot rules, are so simple and liberal that some people just don't want to believe it.

The Sport Pilot rules, compared to the Private Pilot rules, are so simple and liberal that some people just don't want to believe it.

The less people you can kill, the less the FAA cares, they have their plate full with regulating and supervising the airlines, they don't want anything to do with LSA/SP any more than with Pt 103.

The less people you can kill, the less the FAA cares, they have their plate full with regulating and supervising the airlines, they don't want anything to do with LSA/SP any more than with Pt 103.

Some truth to that I suppose. While the Private Pilot PTS has had several changes, the Sport Pilot PTS has remained unchanged.

I do have to say that the FAA Sport Branch in OKC is the most helpful bunch of people in the FAA that I have encountered. Someone with questions about Sport Pilot should contact them. They actually answer the phone and give forthright answers.

Is the AME being seen in his/her capacity as a 'health care provider' within the meaning of the 8500-8? AME visits are NOT reportable since they are not being consulted - if you are seeing an AME on a consulting basis for the purposes of certification then it is not a health care provider visit needing to be reported -

that should answer your question
...and I do this often, often, often.

Some truth to that I suppose. While the Private Pilot PTS has had several changes, the Sport Pilot PTS has remained unchanged.

I do have to say that the FAA Sport Branch in OKC is the most helpful bunch of people in the FAA that I have encountered. Someone with questions about Sport Pilot should contact them. They actually answer the phone and give forthright answers.

That they are.

-Rich

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back