ATT Yahoo!

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Now I am having trouble getting a second email account to work (aka att/yahoo's "subaccount").

I have it set up on their website, and I also have put the new info on that computer's browser.

It just won't get any email!

Whenever I click the Get Messages button I get a request for a password. I put the password in but it rejects it.

So I go back to the att/yahoo/sbc website and change the password. It accepts it, and gives this message:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: AT&T Yahoo! DSL Members - To ensure proper connection to DSL, you need to update the password for your PPPoE connection. If you use the NTS Enternet PPPoE client or any other third party PPPoE client to connect to SBC DSL, you MUST change the current password to the new password you just created. If you use a modem,router or gateway device with embedded PPPoE for your DSL network connection you MUST update the password stored on that device to the new password you just created. Please refer to the device's manufacturer instruction manual for assistance. Additionally, if you use an e-mail client (e.g. Outlook Express, Outlook, etc..) to send and receive e-mail, you MUST change the current password to the new password you just created. AT&T U-verse Members - Your AT&T Yahoo! password is not used for network authentication,however, if you use an e-mail client to send and receive e-mail, you MUST change the current password to the new password you just created.

I can't find any place to insert the new password. So I click Get Messages again and the window comes up asking for the new pw. I insert the new pw and it rejects it still!

Sorry for the posts, I figured it.
It was the "User name"
different format from the last server.
Thanks!

Back