ATP

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Passed!!!

checkride was intense but i stayed relaxed and on top of my game and nailed pretty much everything. Shut down and feather went pretty good, restart was successful. GPS circle to land with flaps up, coupled ILS to missed and a single engine hand flown ILS to a landing. managed to keep the needles perfectly crossed on the way down, probably one of the top 3 ILSs i have ever flown. anyway, im pumped and excited!

Intense? Intense?!? You started at 9 and you are done at 11?!? Intense?!?!? Shoulda taken at LEAST 4 hours.

All kidding aside, congratulations, Tony.

Wow! Congratulations Tony! That's quite the accomplishment.

I just got your voicemail. Congrats!!

I'm starting to think Tony is related to the King's somehow: CFI-G, CFI-I-ASEL/AMEL, ATP-MEL.

I guess this means his CFI prices will go up, too. :rolleyes: ;)

See you tonight at Olde Main!

Congrats Tony! That's awesome!

Now go celebrate, I just hope they have ample supplies of crown at your favorite watering hole :)

Intense? Intense?!? You started at 9 and you are done at 11?!? Intense?!?!? Shoulda taken at LEAST 4 hours.
No kidding! This early in the morning and you are done already!

Congratulations! :cheerswine:

Congratulations, Antonio.

Always nice to know that you can rise to the occasion and perform well when stressors are extant.

i may wait a couple years until im due for a flight review again. i dont have any pressing need to do the single. but i guess i didnt really have any pressing need to do the multi except that the opportunity presented itself to get it done really cheap. I think I have about 150 bucks invested.

Can you do the No engine add on? Is there even a Glider ATP?????

pete there used to be but i think they got rid of it in the early 80's :(
Im pretty sure that Bob Dentice has the ATP-Glider.

Congratulations, Tony. I'm very happy for you and hope to follow in your footsteps sometime this fall. Heck you didn't even mention the oral part.

WOOHOO!!! Great job, Tony! I had nothing but confidence in your abilities. :yes:

Next round's on me whenever we see eachother next. :cheerswine:

Wow, how cool Tony! Congratulations! Here's a happy dance for ya!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!

Now calculate the mean aerodynamic chord of....
Sigh.

Ugh. Now he's going to be even more impossible! ;)

Congrats. :yes:

Eggman

Are we supposed to be surprised? It's Tony. Of COURSE he passed! :)

Congrats!

What did you do the ATP checkride in, Tony?

Congratulations, btw.

What did you do the ATP checkride in, Tony?

Congratulations, btw.

I suspect a Cessna 421 since that is what he is doing charters in and it also counts as a 6 month IFR ride for him.

Or was it the other way around. The 6 month ride did double duty as the ATP ride.

Either way, a new piece of paper (or plastic, in this case) was issued. :D

That's fantastic. Congratulations on the "big time" rating. :cheerswine:

yes I did the ride in the 421 since I was due for an instrument pt. 135 checkride. ATP regs in pt. 61 say if you do a PIC and an instrument 135 ride that counts for your ATP. Since I was just due for the instrument the inspector just sort of morphed the rides together. fine with me.

Back