Atlantis' last flight

She will be readied once more in case she is needed for emergency during the last 2 flights.

Overall a successful vehicle considering the environment it is used in.

Got a few shots today from the Causeway at KSC, quite glad they came out pretty well. One of my favorites:

jfwzmr.jpg

NICE!!!!

Completely forgot it was launching today, just happened to have the news on at work and caught it at T-3. wooo hooo!!!!

Watching a launch always gives me goose bumps. (and feeling insanely jealous of the crew)

Can I use that as my desktop? PLEASE??????

Last edited:
NICE!!!!

Completely forgot it was launching today, just happened to have the news on at work and caught it at T-3. wooo hooo!!!!

Watching a launch always gives me goose bumps. (and feeling insanely jealous of the crew)

Can I use that as my desktop? PLEASE??????

Absolutely, feel free :)

I had forgotten about the launch as well, but saw it go up as I was arriving at my doctors office. Love the trajectories that send it to the north east! Makes them very visible from here.

I had forgotten about the launch as well, but saw it go up as I was arriving at my doctors office. Love the trajectories that send it to the north east! Makes them very visible from here.

I should've tried to get in touch with you this weekend. I was over in Fernandina Beach on Saturday.

Back