Atention: NickDBrennan

Brook,
I think he was refering to the other pic. Note the caption:
Sowing seeds of service - Brunswick High Schooljunior Ellen Dalrymple, helps Jordan Acres Elementary School second-grader Nicholas Brennan with a letter to children displaced by hurricanes on the Gulf Coast Monday. The letters will be sent along with school supplies to students in the Gulf Coast region as part of a service learning project coordinated by the students of Brunswick High teacher Rick Wilson. (Troy R. Bennett / The Times Record)

WOW Nick you are only in second grade!!!!
A pilot at that age! That must be a record.
Haha

hehe - the secret is out. I am a very young student, and the FAA made an exception to the 16 year old solo rule.

That's awesome. He even kind of looks like I did when I was that age (estimating from behind, that is)

NickDBrennan said:
hehe - the secret is out. I am a very young student, and the FAA made an exception to the 16 year old solo rule....

Nice beard for an second-grader ;)

Carol said:
Nice beard for an second-grader ;)

Nick didn't say how long he's been in 2nd grade:D. And FWIW, I think I remember someone about his size in my second grade class.

As I recall. there were a few 16 year olds in my second grade class. They walked to school with their fathers, who were in the sixth grade.
It was Georgia after all........

Back