As requested, would you rather...

Would you rather...

• ..eat a can of cat food.

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • ...be subjected to Rosie O'Donnell in a lingerie fashion show?

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Would you rather...

By the way, a great game similar to this is Zobmondo.

Last edited:
I voted for Rosie because it didn't say I couldn't close my eyes and it didn't say I had to eat the cat food or starve.

I voted for Rosie because it didn't say I couldn't close my eyes and it didn't say I had to eat the cat food or starve.

If you close your eyes, the show becomes much more....um...physical.

beauty is only a light switch away my friends. Cat food has a nasty aftertaste.

"Given the choice between shopping for clothes with my wife and exploratory rectal surgery, my only question would be: How long will I be off work?."

Bill Engvall, I think.

I'd take Rosie... as long as she's quiet. I think she's large, but not ugly.

I feed my cats every day, and we mutually agree we don't like each other's food (except for tuna).

Cat food. I'd even rather fly Ed's Cherokee than look at Rosie. Yuk! :D

beauty is only a light switch away my friends. Cat food has a nasty aftertaste.
Aww, c'mon. People eat bugs and stuff. How bad could cat food be? Wash it down with a nice chianti and you'd be fine. :wineglass:

-Rich

P.S. Nick, this is not fark. No hitting that here, please. :vomit:

I think you guys are going too far. he only said "lingerie fashion show". as in, catwalk. you can ignore that pretty easily.

Cat food. I'd even rather fly Ed's Cherokee than look at Rosie. Yuk! :D

And that was the first person you thought of to cast for me in the POA Movie!!!! :lightning:

Now look, You haven't even met me!!!!!

You're crusing for a brusing if/when you ever do! :lightning: :lightning: :lightning: :lightning:

Missa

And that was the first person you thought of to cast for me in the POA Movie!!!! :lightning:

Now look, You haven't even met me!!!!!

You're crusing for a brusing if/when you ever do! :lightning: :lightning: :lightning: :lightning:

Missa

Yes, but I quickly amended my post to cast you as Ganine Garofolo, who at times can be very cute and attractive.

Hey you called me a toad! :D

I bet it you'd meet me, You'd like me. I'm very charming.

LOL!

Yes, but I quickly amended my post to cast you as Ganine Garofolo, who at times can be very cute and attractive.

Hey you called me a toad! :D

I bet it you'd meet me, You'd like me. I'm very charming.

LOL!

Yes, you did amend it, and I quite liked the amedment. However, She was the FIRST thought!

I did not call you a toad, I called you a frog! And ask any princess that's a frustrated term of enderment!

Missa

Back