ARRRRR Somali PIRRRATES may have found IRRRRRANIAN WMDs

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
A tense standoff has developed in waters off Somalia over an Iranian merchant ship laden with a mysterious cargo that was hijacked by pirates.

Somali pirates suffered skin burns, lost hair and fell gravely ill “within days” of boarding the MV Iran Deyanat. Some of them died.

http://www.thetimes.co.za/PrintEdition/Article.aspx?id=851953

Methinks the pirate profits bubble may be coming to an end, what with the Russians on the way to get that Ukranian ship with tanks on it.

Don't think they'll follow the Geneva convention.

Can't open the link but Me thinks the pirates are hoping to be taken prisoner by the Americans before the Russians arrive.

Can't open the link but Me thinks the pirates are hoping to be taken prisoner by the Americans before the Russians arrive.

Methinks the Americans, who are already there, will observe, laugh, and shoot videos soon to be seen on YouTube. ;)

Yarrr, piratin's not what it used ta be... back in the day, the wors' a pirate could expect was to pick up a STD in a fancy-house while ashore...arrr.

The report of dangerous chemicals was in a South African newspaper. I watched the PBS news tonight and there was no mention of dangerous chemicals or of pirates dieing. But the BBC News service mentions one hijacker dieing without saying what the cause of death is.

I am skeptical that the SA Newspaper has the full or correct story.

-Skip

OK, I am raising the BS flag to the top of the pole. No other news source that I can find has a similar story.

-Skip

Aye Mateys. And that is all I have to say.

Back