Arrrrgh. No safety pilots.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Everyone has an excuse not to fly on a perfect day!!

huh?

There are very few good reasons to NOT fly!!!

Well, I need to get current in the next 10 days, and the excuse parade has started.

Come on by Lincoln, NE....I'm sure you'll have your pick of safety pilots...

Well, I need to get current in the next 10 days, and the excuse parade has started.
No excuses here, if you can get over here (VLL) on a VFR day, I'll do it. Or I'll meet you halfway (OZW or LAN) if you'll return the favor and safety pilot me for a spell.

Well, it will have to be be a VFR day, because I'm out of instrument currency. ;)

Ah, so it's do it with a SP in 10 days, or get IPC'd... :(

Well the offer's real. The only day that's an absolute no-go is Thursday (my teaching day). I can probably work something in any other day.

Ah, so it's do it with a SP in 10 days, or get IPC'd... :(

Well the offer's real. The only day that's an absolute no-go is Thursday (my teaching day). I can probably work something in any other day.

No, it's do it in 10 days, so I can go to Florida without having to worry about filing or not filing.

I work about a mile from GRR. I can pretty easily get away for a couple hours anytime during the week. PM me for my phone if you want.

I work about a mile from GRR. I can pretty easily get away for a couple hours anytime during the week. PM me for my phone if you want.

I'm 3.0nm from the airport center at 68th/M37.

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow. I can meet you at the airport in the afternoon/evening or you can swing by and pick me up on your way down there.

Back