Arrested: Randy Babbitt

And here is why the FAA has a problem with addictive personalities learning how to fly:
WPR09LA357

What amazes me about that one is that the failure was to maintain ground clearance. The root cause is glossed.

I think everyone needs to stop feeding this one.

What amazes me about that one is that the failure was to maintain ground clearance. The root cause is glossed.

Well, I dont think the meds he was on were the cause for him bungling a hammerhead turn close to the ground.
The wiring in his head being geared towards seeking the next thrill, be it in the form of a needle, a concert performance or impromptu unwaivered low-level acro is what did him in.

(different from our padawan here, this pilot knew very well that he was allways close to the precipice. The fact that he lived a productive life while controlling his addiction with appropriate treatment shows that he recognized his demons. It's the first step.)

iHenning- You seem pretty full of yourself. Kind of an a**hole, actually. Hope this doesn't bother you, but if it does, you need to grow a pair.

And you're like a turd that won't flush.

Actually, I'm probably not the turd you're referring to, just someone who stumbled on this thread. A different turd. And I'm already regretting my statement. My apologies to iHenning for telling him to grow a pair. That was way out of line. Just seems that he is, well, a little full of himself. Dang, did it again. Sorry. No more posts.

iHenning- You seem pretty full of yourself. Kind of an a**hole, actually. Hope this doesn't bother you, but if it does, you need to grow a pair.

Would you tell him that in person ?

(the unregistered feature is intended for posters to freely discuss issues relating to medical certification without fear of repercussions from their employer or the FAA. It is afaik not intended to enable cowardly anonymous personal attacks on other individuals)

Actually, I'm probably not the turd you're referring to, just someone who stumbled on this thread. A different turd. And I'm already regretting my statement. My apologies to iHenning for telling him to grow a pair. That was way out of line. Just seems that he is, well, a little full of himself. Dang, did it again. Sorry. No more posts.
Unreg, "bye bye". Some of us have met Henning. He has published his bonafides. You don't even give a name.

Now, tell us who are we supposed to believe, and why it should be you?

No, on second thought, you have told us all we need to know about you. Good luck in medical school and have a great life, which I kinda doubt.

Unreg, "bye bye". Some of us have met Henning. He has published his bonafides. You don't even give a name.

No, on second thought, you have told us all we need to know about you. Good luck in medical school and have a great life, which I kinda doubt.

That was not me that posted that non sense.

-HIMS Program

(the unregistered feature is intended for posters to freely discuss issues relating to medical certification without fear of repercussions from their employer or the FAA. It is afaik not intended to enable cowardly anonymous personal attacks on other individuals)

unreg feature is also not intended to misrepresent a banned person. I already said I'm out because there is no point in arguing with people who think pilots shouldn't be allowed to go to rock concerts.

But personal attacks continue in various forms.

-HIMS Program

Actually, I believe neither one.

unreg feature is also not intended to misrepresent a banned person. I already said I'm out because there is no point in arguing with people who think pilots shouldn't be allowed to go to rock concerts.

But personal attacks continue in various forms.

-HIMS Program
...by anons....
GOODBYE

Did anyone state something to that effect ?

Stop asking me questions If you want me out of here. It wasn't a personal attack you know what I meant, you guys were irritating me.

HIMS Program

You make accusations, I am asking you to back them up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back