Apple Threatens to Sue the Internet

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Apple has hit a new low. A forum member at SomethingAwful.com posted a link to Apple's Service Source manual for the Macbook Pro. Apple, in embarrassment that someone could point out an obvious fault in their "god-like hardware" as their fans like to refer to it, has threatened lawsuit on SomethingAwful.com.

Like usual, SomethingAwful.com is not taking the threat seriously, as Apple is a joke, even moreso now.

link:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1867138&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Heh, the email from apple is just complaining because they thought SA.com was hosting the "alleged" illegal material. As the webmaster at SA.com pointed out, they are not hosting the material at all - someone posted a link to it.

Apple needs to send the email to the guy who's hosting the material imho... Otherwise I could post a link to it here and they could sue PoA.com too! (kidding)

Hell, I'll just keep the apple legal department busy by posting the link to their service manual on every internet forum I can find! :rolleyes:

Back