Apple get another $1.99 from me

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
The new Apple iTunes/iPod commercial has this song on it that I have not been able to get out of my head. It is kinda dreamy and all you hear is 1 2 3 4 something something some some more'. I can't tell for sure but I like the song. So I downloaded it today from iTunes. It is called 1234 by a Canadian group called Feist. I have heard of them and may have actually seen this video once before as I seem to recall liking the dancing in it.

But anyways I hopefully will be able to drive the song from my head in 40 or 50 listenings of the song over the next few days. But then again I still cannot get Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" out of my head . That has been there for two months. :(:(

songs are 1.99 now? when did that happen?

That is for videos. Songs are still $.99 but I like watching the vids. I am, after all, the first MTV generation. I still remember spending far too much time in front of the TV in the early 80's watching MTV when it would actually show videos. On my iPod I have a bit over 10Gig dedicated to videos.

That would be it

You gotta love a 'hip' song for an Apple commercial having banjo on it!!! Well at least I do!
BTW Scott, the banjo strings haven't arrived yet. I'll let you know when they do.

I am, after all, the first MTV generation. I still remember spending far too much time in front of the TV in the early 80's watching MTV when it would actually show videos.

Like:
Wall of Voodoo/Mexican Radio
The Clash/Rock the Casbah
Tom Petty/You Got Lucky
The Who/Eminance Front
Madness/Our House
Flock of Seagulls/I Ran
Divo/Whip It
All brought to you by Martha Quinn (and some other veejay's...but they didn't matter)

I've always thought that Viacom could make a nice little tidy sum of $ by "re-releasing" the early years of MTV on DVD

P.S. I've got the Feist single "Mushaboom". Like it.

Like:
Wall of Voodoo/Mexican Radio
The Clash/Rock the Casbah
Tom Petty/You Got Lucky
The Who/Eminance Front
Madness/Our House
Flock of Seagulls/I Ran
Divo/Whip It
All brought to you by Martha Quinn (and some other veejay's...but they didn't matter)

I've always thought that Viacom could make a nice little tidy sum of $ by "re-releasing" the early years of MTV on DVD

P.S. I've got the Feist single "Mushaboom". Like it.
Yep all of those. And what a good idea on the DVD idea.

Back