Aplogies to Scott Migaldi

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I am really sorry about the way that thread turned (I would have done this in PM, but I think that an apology like this needs to be done publicly).

My intention was supposed to be good hearted jabbing, not a "HERE'S WHAT SCOTT SAID, EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH!" thread. And it turned into a super defensive post. My bad.

Regardless of my intentions, if I offended ya, Scott, or anyone else that read that thread, I'm sorry.

I am really sorry about the way that thread turned (I would have done this in PM, but I think that an apology like this needs to be done publicly).

My intention was supposed to be good hearted jabbing, not a "HERE'S WHAT SCOTT SAID, EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH!" thread. And it turned into a super defensive post. My bad.

Regardless of my intentions, if I offended ya, Scott, or anyone else that read that thread, I'm sorry.

Thank you Nick. Apology accepted.

Yeah, but you deserved it - you intentionally opened that thread! Brought it on yourself you did! (<- Yoda voice, honoring Scott's avatar!) :D

No matter how much anyone thinks negatively of T-Mobile, there is no company which can descend lower into the bowels of pathetic customer service than Charter Communications.

Back