AOPA Regional Fly-Ins Pilot Plus One 4/28

mooneyambassadors

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
mooneyambassadors
Camarillo Regional is coming up in a few weeks. Space is limited. Check out the Friday track I developed. Here is a little bit of background on Pilot Plus One.

Pilot Plus One © was created by Jolie Lucas. Her belief is that while we should always inspire the love of flight in children, there is a built in time lag of 8-10 years before they are flying. The idea with Pilot Plus One © is simple; provide education, inspiration and adventure to those flying left, right, and back-seat. PPO is a one-day educational seminar featuring industry leaders. We are proud to be presenting a full-day workshop at all 4 AOPA Regional Fly-Ins across the US. We believe that this is the only presentation of it’s type in the United States.

Topics include:
More Than Just the $100 Hamburger: Fun Destinations to Fly by George Kounis, Pilot Getaways Magazine.

Getting to Know Your Airplane: Familiarization for Non-pilots by Jolie Lucas and Jan Maxwell

Overcoming Fear Unleashing Potential: addresses common fears of pilots and right-seat flyers by Robert DeLaurentis, Pilot, author, and philanthropist.

Picture Perfect: tips and techniques to get the best in-flight and at destination photos by professional aviation photographer, Jim Koepnick.

Right Seat Ready! © Companion safety seminar by co-founders Jan Maxwell & Jolie Lucas. Covers aircraft control, emergency communications, navigation, heads-up flight display, and landings.

Fantastic Door Prizes provided by:
  • Lightspeed Aviation, Tango Wireless Headset [Camarillo] Zulu 3 Headset [all other locations]
  • Flying Magazine One year subscription
  • Flying Eyes Optics, Pair of Aviation Sunglasses
  • Whelen, LED Landing Light
  • Pilot Getaways Magazine One year subscription
  • Artcraft Paint, Inc, Aircraft Detail and paint consultation
  • Robert DeLaurentis, Copy of Zen Pilot, autographed
  • Concorde Battery, Aviation Battery
  • Lift Aviation, Pair of Aviation Shoes
  • Mooney Girls, Apparel

I don't think that I am allowed to post links because I am a newbie, but if you want to register, head to the AOPA website.

Jolie Lucas
Creator, Pilot Plus One

Hi Jolie... I have been a fan of yours since reading about your experience with and devotion to Mooneys. Just as with my Bellancas that tubular steel frame has saved a lot of lives. I'm looking forward to the Camarillo Fly-In. I have signed up for the maintenance seminar with Mike Busch, however if AOPA doesn't need my wife as a volunteer on Friday I will encourage her to sign-up for your program. Hope to meetup with you sometime as we are practically neighbors (I'm at KSBP). Good luck with the program! --Rob

So kind of like a pinch hitter for more than the wives?

Back