Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Time to fly!
---------------------------
AOPA's Real-Time Flight Planner
Session completed prematurely.

Use the scroll bars on the side of the terminal window to read the session text and verify that all the information that you need is available.
OK

Is anyone else getting this error message when trying to get a WX report on AOPA Real Time Flight Planner?
There is no information available on the right scroll area.
This has been happening the last several months regardless if I'm using Firefox or IE.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Kevin,

Based on what I've been reading on the Red Board it seems that if you switch from using DUATS to DUAT it will work better.

Joe

Kevin,

Based on what I've been reading on the Red Board it seems that if you switch from using DUATS to DUAT it will work better.

Joe

Thanks for the heads up Joe. How would I go about setting up the change?

Ditto... I had problems getting it connected to DUATS as well. I switched to DUAT and no issue at all.

To change it, go to the Edit menu and pull up "Pilot." You can change the sign-in for the different service.

If you're not signed up with DUAT, just go to DUAT.com and register. You may have to fax to them a copy of your pilot certificate if the link to FAA records fails on them. Of course, that never happens! :)

Ditto... I had problems getting it connected to DUATS as well. I switched to DUAT and no issue at all.

To change it, go to the Edit menu and pull up "Pilot." You can change the sign-in for the different service.

If you're not signed up with DUAT, just go to DUAT.com and register. You may have to fax to them a copy of your pilot certificate if the link to FAA records fails on them. Of course, that never happens! :)
Regional thing perhaps? My AOPA planner is set to use CSC DUATS and it works fine. Perhaps a different server for the west?

Back