AOPA FlyQ

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Today's e-mail from Seattle Avionics indicated that once the AOPA FlyQ has been downloaded/installed, the Voyager Free flight can be deleted. What's the method to delete the Free Flight from iPhone/iPad?

RD (Resident Dummy - HR)

I believe if you put your finger on the icon and hold it for a couple of seconds you'll get a "x" on the corner. Click the "x" and it'll confirm delete. All of the icons will be able to be deleted so be careful.

Thanks; I figured that out after a bit. Previously, I'd only used the 2-sec. pressure routine to reposition the icons.

HR

If you've backed up the iOS device to a Mac or PC with iTunes, open up the Apps library on that machine and delete the App from the library if you're definitely never using it again.

Otherwise it will keep it for you there for future re-install if you want it. It "knows" you've removed it from the device.

Using iCloud services you can also re-download and reinstall any deleted App anytime by going to the "Purchased" button in the Apple App Store App.

Thanks for the additional tips, Nate.

Get away from the mountains and come to the 2nd International Fly-In at KBXM(June 2 and 3).

HR

Get away from the mountains and come to the 2nd International Fly-In at KBXM(June 2 and 3).

Would love to, but the 3rd is wifey's birthday. She probably doesn't want a long X-C for a present. Just guessing here, she's surprised me before... Ha. ;)

Back