AOPA Expo

Palm Springs? I thought we were going to Lake Havasu. Havasu is only a hop and a jump away. I understand the hotels at PSP are already full. To answer your question, I would like to go but it's still a toss up.

BTW, I heard this yesterday:

Pilot: I'm going to Havasu City.
SoCal APP: Did I hear you say you want to go to Lake Havasu?
*long pause*
Pilot: We're going to Havasu......City
SoCal: Say again
Pilot: Havasu (voice drifts off)
SoCal: How you plan to get to Lake Havasu?

Had to cancel it for monetary reasons. AT-6 time trumps AOPA meeting. :)

Wx permitting we'll get there Thursday noonish and leave Saturday. About twenty-five Colorado Pilots Association members total.

Richard said:
Palm Springs? I thought we were going to Lake Havasu. Havasu is only a hop and a jump away. I understand the hotels at PSP are already full. To answer your question, I would like to go but it's still a toss up.

Yea, Rich. I will just fly there when needed. should be interesting flying in on a saturday. Havasu is only a 40 minute flight.

I'm hoping to be there for a day but I'm not sure which one. I'll probably fly to Thermal and rent a car or drive there.

PSP prices are not to be encouraged.

Joe

Areeda said:
I'm hoping to be there for a day but I'm not sure which one. I'll probably fly to Thermal and rent a car or drive there.

PSP prices are not to be encouraged.

Joe

Joe, arnt you in SoCAl? why would you need fuel?

The only day I can make it is Thursday. Weather permitting I'll head out early morning and return that evening.
Jon

Back