AOPA Best GA Aircraft Ever

Well, I'll take an F16 or something like that--fast and nimble and big payload.

There you go! Fully aerobatic and can go faster than sound! An airplane like this would be the best choice for aerobatic aircraft. Fastest does win!:D

So, in the GA world, probably an L-39, or Alpha Jet is the way to go.:stirpot:

I am so serious!!! Slow planes are for wussies that can't control their airspeed on final.;):stirpot:

Alright then---Guess I can't speak for you. I did fly an old, old 172 today that kept wanting to go 55kts on final with 30deg. flaps (it had 40). That was really annoying, so I guess I see where you're coming from. I think we can all agree that a good military jet would be cool and aerobatic and fast and get you lotsandlotsof hot women who want to take pics with you and your jet.

There you go! Fully aerobatic and can go faster than sound! An airplane like this would be the best choice for aerobatic aircraft. Fastest does win!:D

So, in the GA world, probably an L-39, or Alpha Jet is the way to go.:stirpot:

The problem is when you take your family on vocation to a place with a small unpaved strip F-16 wouldn't do. :nonod:

The problem is when you take your family on vocation to a place with a small unpaved strip F-16 wouldn't do. :nonod:

Fine. Harrier jet with a kiddie seat and a sidecar.

I bet acft entries don't even get saved, and then the "winner" is determined by which aircraft mfg company will pay them the most for the list of email addresses.

I bet acft entries don't even get saved, and then the "winner" is determined by which aircraft mfg company will pay them the most for the list of email addresses.

Except you don't need to give them your email address to vote...

The email is if you want further updates emailed to you. Plus I'm sure AOPA already knows how to contact you.

Back