Anywheremap Quadra MAX w/Lifetime Updates

poadeleted21

Touchdown! Greaser!
I have an Anywheremap Quadra MAX with lifetime updates. I bought it on Black Friday 2010. I have everything that it came with, except the cigarette lighter charger but I have a coil cord one that I replaced it with.

yoke mount
Wall charger
Cigarette lighter charger.
Suction mount.
Case
Box
Paperwork

I'll transfer all my accounts to the buyer.

http://www.anywheremap.com/detail.aspx?ID=264

Not looking to get rich make me an offer.I REALLY don't want to put it on eBay. Kimberly,my price to you still stands if you want it, you have first shot at it.

Sorry, haven't flown since October (with one exception). It really should go to someone who can get more use out of it. Glad you found a buyer.

Kimberly

Sorry, haven't flown since October (with one exception). It really should go to someone who can get more use out of it. Glad you found a buyer.

Kimberly

That would be me Kim. :D

But the weather has been so miserable here lately I haven't gotten to try it out yet. I did get within 5 miles of the airport last week before I turned around and went home due to deteriorating conditions...

That would be me Kim. :D

But the weather has been so miserable here lately I haven't gotten to try it out yet. I did get within 5 miles of the airport last week before I turned around and went home due to deteriorating conditions...

Sorry I didn't reply to your email. With the holidays, and being sick now (lingering) for seven days, it sort of slipped underneath the radar.

My weather sux too and just Monday I drove 3 hours round trip with my uncle to the airport only to experience what I did that day with you - getting socked in. We never even left. I hope the same doesn't happen to me on Friday but I'm meeting my Dad there, rain or shine, to show him the planes regardless.

Kimberly

Sorry I didn't reply to your email. With the holidays, and being sick now (lingering) for seven days, it sort of slipped underneath the radar.

My weather sux too and just Monday I drove 3 hours round trip with my uncle to the airport only to experience what I did that day with you - getting socked in. We never even left. I hope the same doesn't happen to me on Friday but I'm meeting my Dad there, rain or shine, to show him the planes regardless.

Kimberly

Kim you must have been real sick because you did reply to my email that I sent right about the time I put the ad up and gave me your blessing to sell it. :D

Kim you must have been real sick because you did reply to my email that I sent right about the time I put the ad up and gave me your blessing to sell it. :D

No silly I was talking to Brian! He emailed me recently (I met him when he came here on a business trip and almost took him up in my plane).

Back