AnywhereMap ATC Complete w/ WxWorx $250 Free ship

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
Selling a very nice AnywhereMap ATC system totally complete with Citadel yoke mount and suction mount, all accessories, and software, and a working WxWorx Bluetooth setup. Good backup GPS and an alternative to laying out for ADS-B weather. My CFII says that WxWorx is still a better product than ADS-B weather but I am no expert. I have it on eBay now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Regarding software updates. The Pocket Plates is not supported and cannot be updated. They are still supporting the map database and it can be updated but I had some trouble doing it with their online updater (that only works on XP, anyway) and ended up doing it with a workaround that I am happy to write up for you.

Regarding comments as per classified guidelines, I am going to waive that so feel free to comment. I am not so much interested in comments on the value as if I cannot get $250 for it then I will sell the Wx receiver and keep the unit for a spare. I am interested in comments regarding WXWorx vs. ATS-B weather.

I will knock off $50 if you do not want the WxWorx and the laptop bag. Still ships free.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310842920662

Buy it personally (not through eBay) and I will throw something extra in. We will work out what. Or buy it on eBay; that is OK, too. PayPal, check, money order, etc.; it's all good :)

Note that two of the attached pics are high-res so you can get a good look at it.

And this money goes toward my flying and finishing up my IR!! So thanks for looking!

Attachments

• ATC1.JPG
    ATC1.JPG
    379.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ATC2.JPG
    ATC2.JPG
    314.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ATC1L.jpg
    ATC1L.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 40
  • ATC2L.jpg
    ATC2L.jpg