Anywhere in Colorado July 10?

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
So? Anyone interested? Salida? Perhaps Cabelas?

Sorry, I'm out of town this weekend... yet again. :dunno:

I gotta work. :cryin:

I did try some IFR (training) this morning, but the weather was too bad. :dunno:

So? Anyone interested? Salida? Perhaps Cabelas?

Thats funny, I am planning on flying to Grand Junction tomorrow to go to the new Cabela's there. Planned departure from SBS around 0730 lcl, with planned arrival at GJT at 0830. WestStar Aviation has courtesy cars.

Want to meet at GJT? I assume that you were talking about SNY and not GJT? Would GJT be too far?

Tony

Thats funny, I am planning on flying to Grand Junction tomorrow to go to the new Cabela's there. Planned departure from SBS around 0730 lcl, with planned arrival at GJT at 0830. WestStar Aviation has courtesy cars.
Good to hear that you are flying again!

Want to meet at GJT? I assume that you were talking about SNY and not GJT? Would GJT be too far?

Tony

Sorry, GJT in my cherokee is an all-day affair and coming home is even longer due to forecast tstorms and heat. But...FNL has a collection
of aircraft on Saturday - B17, B24 and others on tour. That's looking better on Sat then somewhere else on Sunday, perhaps.

Last edited:
I flew to SNY on Tues. morning with my son to spend my Father's Day gift certificate - it came with a minor string attached - post-it note attached said "not valid unless accompanied by me" when he gave it to me.

Wouldn't mind going again, but alas, all 3 club planes are already booked for the weekend. Guess I'll be cleaning hangars instead.

Back