Anyone using the new 'Inbox' app from Gmail?

Badger

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Badger
I just received the invite.
If you have experience with it, what do you think?

Any set up suggestions?

I just received the invite.
If you have experience with it, what do you think?

Any set up suggestions?

Oh, I'm jealous! I sent my request last Saturday and haven't heard anything. Glad to hear invites are rolling out though. How did you get yours? Sent from a friend with them or from Google?

Now that MS has gone unlimited on their cloud storage for Office365 I'm looking at extricating myself from Google. Moved all my google drive files over to OneDrive today.

Now that MS has gone unlimited on their cloud storage for Office365 I'm looking at extricating myself from Google. Moved all my google drive files over to OneDrive today.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Wonder if Google will match this storage?

Oh, I'm jealous! I sent my request last Saturday and haven't heard anything. Glad to hear invites are rolling out though. How did you get yours? Sent from a friend with them or from Google?

I sent a request in last Monday, so 8 days to receive it.

Bada Ding Ding Ding!

I got an invite sent as a result of this thread and this forum. You guys rock!

OP...Why yes, I've been using Inbox now for a little over 20 minutes. So far it's pretty awesome. I haven't found any Google created bundle errors yet...everything is exactly where it should be.

I did create a bundle for work emails and it asked if I wanted all the emails from that sender to apply to the bundle. I said, 'sure' and presto...they all became what I wanted.

I played around with the location based snoozing of emails and will have to report back tomorrow or so whenever I get to the specified 'location'. So far it runs like a breeze.

Thankyou so much to the generous PoA member who sent me the invite. I'll not say your name in this post in case you don't want a rush, but I did want to publicly say 'Thank You'

~Captain

Back