Anyone up for lunch in the Midwest on the 13th of Sept?

If we can meet in the middle I'd be willing.

If you don't have my number let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Dubuque is a bit far for breakfast. I am not an early riser. I am up for lunch within 175nm+/- or so of 9D9

Well, I could make it... But I won't be checking the board again before lunch, so someone better call me. :p

Oh sure, you decide to get a midwest lunch together the day AFTER I return the RV to its home. Figures...

Darn! I almost flew up there yesterday but decided to tool around the area in the PM then went back up at dusk to watch the Sun sink into the haze and the lights come on in Sarnia.

Darn! I almost flew up there yesterday but decided to tool around the area in the PM then went back up at dusk to watch the Sun sink into the haze and the lights come on in Sarnia.
It was a great time (we went up on Friday), and the weather was FABULOUS on Saturday. Not as much so yesterday, but still not bad at all. We filed IFR coming home, but really didn't need to. One of the higher trips we've taken, too. 11,500 up, and 10,000 back. I do find that even though we're not officially not in the O2 levels, an occasional hit does make a difference.

Back