anyone looking for a reason to fly this Saturday? (charlottey area)

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
don't really know too much about it other than what's on here:

256141021_10222553207564952_1496942077151330823_n.jpg

Wish I could.would have been a nice flight from Hendersonville (0A7).

I know you don't care but if you export at the same frame rate as the camera records, it will eliminate jerky video when you pan around.
If you record at 30 fps, export at 30 fps.

With that out of the way, you have WAY cooler aviation events than we do out here.

I know you don't care but if you export at the same frame rate as the camera records, it will eliminate jerky video when you pan around.
If you record at 30 fps, export at 30 fps.

With that out of the way, you have WAY cooler aviation events than we do out here.

All of those clips were taken on my iPhone, not a GoPro. When I take vids on the GoPro I do sync the frame rates, but it wasn’t an option with the iPhone clips, as far as I know. The vids were jerky from the source (go ahead…..)

6NC1 is on the charts as Little Mountain. It's pretty much the closest other airport to my place. For years it was the home of an air cargo operation and not much else. It will be interesting if they start to do more.

6NC1 is on the charts as Little Mountain. It's pretty much the closest other airport to my place. For years it was the home of an air cargo operation and not much else. It will be interesting if they start to do more.
It is marked as private on the sectional. Is it? I was thinking of a trip to Maiden. A shop there does custom motorcycle seats while you wait.

It is marked as private on the sectional. Is it? I was thinking of a trip to Maiden. A shop there does custom motorcycle seats while you wait.
As of right now it is still private. The new owner (Acme aircraft suspension) made an announcement that they plan to open it to the public and make it a full service airport.

Mean City is in "downtown" Maiden. It's a bit of a hike from Little Mountain and on roads that aren't particularly pedestrian friendly. Laney's (which is private but open to the public) is closer I think.

Mean City is in "downtown" Maiden. It's a bit of a hike from Little Mountain and on roads that aren't particularly pedestrian friendly. Laney's (which is private but open to the public) is closer I think.
Thanks. Have you heard anything about Mean City wrt to their upholstery work? My wife is wanting to improve the seat on her Triumph. Is the area worth an overnight stay?

No experience with them. Maiden just isn't that big of a place..

Back