anyone interested in a fantasy football league?

korben88

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Troy
Anyone wanna do a pilot vs pilot fantasy league?

I'll put one together if enough people will play.

I'd play, but since I'm a degenerate would prefer to play "for something" vs just "for fun". Maybe everybody pays $X to get into the league and payout(s) made to FBO(s) local to the winner(s)?

I'd play, but since I'm a degenerate would prefer to play "for something" vs just "for fun". Maybe everybody pays $X to get into the league and payout(s) made to FBO(s) local to the winner(s)?

I think this would work better as a just for fun league, but I wouldn't mind coming up with some sort of prize for the winner.

I think this would work better as a just for fun league, but I wouldn't mind coming up with some sort of prize for the winner.

Those of us who participated in the first monkey race could ship the winner some glitter.

I'm in as long as it's a live draft, not computer (auto) draft.

5 so far... 6 if @denverpilot is playing.

Depends on which platform it's on. I usually only play stuff that's on Yahoo just because I can't be bothered to track a bejillion leagues on different systems.

No worries if it's not... The work one is on there, so that's usually where I spend my weekends getting my ass kicked. :)

I have a yahoo one that is a money league and I can't get anybody to play. I can make it a POA one! It is a $10 buy in, payable when you sign up, to yahoo.

I have a yahoo one that is a money league and I can't get anybody to play. I can make it a POA one! It is a $10 buy in, payable when you sign up, to yahoo.

And then the real fun starts... How you have your league rules built...

The work guys play "points per reception" and it turns the whole league into a battle of wide receivers.

And Yahoo lets the Commissioner change all that stuff... Which is nice when a group knows what they want, and can be a real tweaked mess for someone expecting something other than what the Commish set up, and they'll draft badly...

Heh. :)

And then the real fun starts... How you have your league rules built...

The work guys play "points per reception" and it turns the whole league into a battle of wide receivers.

And Yahoo lets the Commissioner change all that stuff... Which is nice when a group knows what they want, and can be a real tweaked mess for someone expecting something other than what the Commish set up, and they'll draft badly...

Heh. :)

I am the commissioner for another yahoo league with a $100 buy in. On the third year now. I do a standard league + a QB/WR/RB/TE flex. It works really well, puts all the decent players into play, adds a little bit more priority to getting at least one good qb.

I also set it up where commissioner (myself) just approves all trades. If there is something really fishy I will bring it up for a vote, but it has to be really fishy. Without just letting people make trades there is a lot of complaining and other people want to become a co-commsioner which turns into a mess.

I avoid the points per reception, too many wide receiver points, especially when you have 3 of them. I don't change any point figures. I let yahoo pick those.

I avoid the points per reception, too many wide receiver points, especially when you have 3 of them. I don't change any point figures. I let yahoo pick those.

In the PPR league, everyone is clamoring ( instead of asking to remove PPR ) to add another WR to everyone's roster! LOL. It's the "all passing, all the time" league! Haha.

Last year I was in a League with a first time commissioner and he decided to make every 10 yards rushing worth 3 points. I still can't wrap my mind around how dumb that was. Individual players were getting 90+ points some weeks, ridiculous.

I was planning on hosting it on espn as that's where my other leagues are. In fact was gonna use one that went dormant on me.

I am in a league on yahoo with family that I don't manage and wouldn't mind putting it on there.

Or if everyone is cool with a $10 buy in I'm good with golfpilots league too.

Back