anyone in N. Myrtle this weekend?

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
I might fly down for the night tom'w. Beer seems to be much tastier when drank on the beach.

I do believe my AME from Mooresville is down there this weekend. The one with the Bonanza. Maybe you know who he is....

I do believe my AME from Mooresville is down there this weekend. The one with the Bonanza. Maybe you know who he is....

hhmmm, I uh, uh, hhmmm, nope, don't reckon I do. I'll look for him down there tho. :)

fixin to head out about 4pm, right when the potential t-storms pick up, so that's awesome. fly into kcre, grab some dinner and drinks, hit the beach for a coupl'a hours tomorrow then head back. expensive night but kinda well worth it!

fixin to head out about 4pm, right when the potential t-storms pick up, so that's awesome. fly into kcre, grab some dinner and drinks, hit the beach for a coupl'a hours tomorrow then head back. expensive night but kinda well worth it!

Well, I sure hope you have a great time down there. I'm headed there the end of the month for some R&R with son/DIL/3 grandkids/2 BIL's & SIL's. My sister & BIL that live in Conway will drop in for awhile as well.

Wait...allow me to correctly restate the objective:

I'm going to NMB to provide money, child care, babysitting services, boat transport/launching/operation/fueling/retrieval, and recreational planning/execution for a large party of people related to each other. I did not mean to imply that rest & relaxation was an expected outcome. Silly me.

Give a heads up next time and i'll (we'll) meet you there. We (pilots at KSPA) fly down that way a lot for dinner and day trips and such. We spend a good bit of time Charleston also...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give a heads up next time and i'll (we'll) meet you there. We (pilots at KSPA) fly down that way a lot for dinner and day trips and such. We spend a good bit of time Charleston also...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sounds good! tried the Flying Fish Market and Grill, I had a good piece of salmon. then had a couple cold brewskis next door at the House of Blues. the one bartender chick was insanely incredibly hot, worth the trip down there alone. man, that a$$ was somethin....
of course she's prolly posting on fb "there's some creepy old dude checkin out my a$$...."

that sounds good! tried the Flying Fish Market and Grill, I had a good piece of salmon. then had a couple cold brewskis next door at the House of Blues. the one bartender chick was insanely incredibly hot, worth the trip down there alone. man, that a$$ was somethin....
of course she's prolly posting on fb "there's some creepy old dude checkin out my a$$...."
Do you want us to call 911?

http://youtu.be/j55mObwYVPY

dunno but the arrow was available for the weekend so I said I don't care where I'm going, it's available, I'm grabbing it. wouldn't mind playing some golf, seeing some titteh on the beach.

Back