Anyone have problems with FaceTime for iPhone 4S?

N918KT

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KT
It seems ever since several days ago, I have not been able to FaceTime one of my friends over on the iPhone 4S. I also tried to FaceTime my mom to see if the FaceTime thing works and it works for my mom. I am going to FaceTime my brother later on, hopefully it would work too.

I have only tried it on 2 people so far and one of the persons I was not able to connect to FaceTime. It would ring and the other person can answer it but it would be stuck in "connecting" phase for like forever, then I would have to cancel FaceTime.

Edit: Yesterday, I upgraded my iOS and it still has the same problem with that one contact that I tried to FaceTime before. No word yet if the iOS upgrade would work on other contacts for FaceTime.

Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
It seems ever since several days ago, I have not been able to FaceTime one of my friends over on the iPhone 4S. I also tried to FaceTime my mom to see if the FaceTime thing works and it works for my mom. I am going to FaceTime my brother later on, hopefully it would work too.

I have only tried it on 2 people so far and one of the persons I was not able to connect to FaceTime. It would ring and the other person can answer it but it would be stuck in "connecting" phase for like forever, then I would have to cancel FaceTime.

Edit: Yesterday, I upgraded my iOS and it still has the same problem with that one contact that I tried to FaceTime before. No word yet if the iOS upgrade would work on other contacts for FaceTime.

Anyone else have this problem?

Are all of the devices in question running iOS 7.x? I don't use FaceTime often, but there have apparently been reported problems with FaceTime and iOS 6.x in the past few days. However, I'm not certain that the issues were necessarily related to iOS version.

JKG

Just tried to FaceTime my brother this evening and it didn't work. It got stuck on "connecting" phase again.

Back