Anyone have an older set of CPC Cleared for Approach?

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
Anyone have an older set of CPC Cleared for Approach? The one on 29 or so CDs?

I have the DVDs plus book but not the key to unlock the tests on the DVDs. Also, only works on a Windows PC.

I have the DVDs plus book but not the key to unlock the tests on the DVDs. Also, only works on a Windows PC.

DVDs or CDs? The CD videos can be watched on any PC, haven't tried them in the Mac but any Mac that can read PC format (Joliet), should be OK.

They are CDs (25 of them). Apologies for the confusion. Book is clean. Looks like a 2001 version.

I don't have the key to activate the labs but you can view the lessons individually.

They are CDs (25 of them). Apologies for the confusion. Book is clean. Looks like a 2001 version.

I don't have the key to activate the labs but you can view the lessons individually.

Same situation here but I don't have the book. Bought it before I realized it needed a key.

The hazards of buying second-hand software.

The hazards of buying second-hand software.

Didn't realize it was software when I bought it. I have a collection of over 500 training videos and I thought that was what it was. No big deal, I can watch the videos. Gotta love that 384 x 240 resolution on a 1680 x 1050 monitor. LOL. I am moving them to DVD now to watch them on the 55" LCD screen. Glutton for punishment.

Back